Wednesday, September 5, 2007
GET YOUR HOTEL ROOM NOW!
So, I panicked recently because I did not give any of your blog checkers notice about the rooms being held in Monteagle. The rooms that were held at the American Eagle Inn have now been released, which means that the Smokehouse is the only place where rooms are still being reserved. We recently found out that a big campus-wide event is being held the same weekend as our wedding, and I am honestly not sure how this is going to affect the availability of rooms. Therefore, my advice to you: If you haven't booked your room yet, do it NOW! The rooms at the Smokehouse are being held until October 15th. I'm sure there are still rooms available for the American Eagle Inn, but I cannot guarantee that anymore. If you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to contact Chris or me. We have just over two months until the big day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment