Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome


In this modern time that we live in, it seems that all engaged couples must complete the rite of passage by creating some form of website or blog. Here is ours. I want to use the forum to keep all of our friends and family informed of important wedding information. Check back often to see updates on issues such as accommodations, wedding registries, and schedules for the big weekend. Chris and I are definitely excited about the chance to have a wonderful reunion with you all.
The most important thing for you to know right now is:
NOVEMBER 17th, 2007
That is the date of the actual wedding. We don't have an official time yet, nor do we have a solid idea about what is going on Friday night, but as soon as we know, we will pass it on to you. Just block off the weekend and plan for a fun mountain retreat!

3 comments:

julie & tracy said...

hooray, a blog! i will check it all the time! y'all are so 21st century. :)

love you!

j martins said...

This blog is going to make me so sad that we can't be there!! But, it will be nice to be getting the updates anyway, so I can pretend. Best of luck with the planning, and let me know if you need any consultanting or advice.
Much love,
angela

Mme Choplin said...

I was actually online looking for the kitty blog. Did I come to the wrong page? ;-)